1. Vintage mini suitcase.
2. Vintage satchel: Although it is now falling apart (see sellotaped handle) it has served me well. I love the scribbled names of old schoolgirls inside.
3. Mulberry leopard-print clutch: the perfect thing to spice up an otherwise monotonous outfit.
5. Vintage straw and leater bag. I bought it this morning - A real bargain from Four and Twenty Blackbirds in Camden Passage.
6. Mini picnic hamper my friend Will gave me for my birthday.
7. Miu Miu sequined slouchy bag: The sequins are silver on the top and brown, green and black underneath which makes then look like ever changing and moving fish scales. you can also do writing with them.
8. Mulberry oversized leather grey holdall: I got this free when I did a shoot for Mulberry a couple of years ago. Best freebie ever! It's a wonderful bag made with beautiful supple leather.
9. Antique Pouch Bag: A lady in Camden Passage gave this to me years ago in exchange for a garland.
10. Derek Lam mink and fox fur and python clutch: Ultimate extravagance. CW